Thursday 16 February 2012

Country Gingham Apron

I finally found some old fashioned apron patterns from a thrift store and took some motivation of entering something in the fair ~ and created this gingham apron.  I should have done something with solids and checkers instead of red checkered and navy checkered.  Made for some frustration.  I'm still pleased and will keep experimenting with the pattern and materials.  Took me a full day to do this one, they should get faster!


I'm just over 5 feet tall, so you can see that it is at least a Ladies Medium.
 I've got to do more projects with hand stitching like the blanket stitch ~ its FUN!  hee hee
The straps can be criss-crossed in the back as well.

I wasn't going for a behind shot, but I love the bow and buttons!

This Country Gingham apron is available and is approx a ladies Medium ~ $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!