Saturday 25 February 2012

2 Little Fairy Aprons

Finished these just as my brother's family arrived for the weekend, so I met my goal. I had someone wanting some size 3 aprons, so I made a few thinking they may be appropriate.
Left: Size 4-7 Right: Size 3-5
 These are made with triple lined bibs, tie neck straps and waist. 

 This one has extra long waist straps to tie around and do a bow in the front.  I'm still debating putting buttons on the neck straps so they can button onto the waist band as well as tie around the neck.
 Size 4-7, this one has a thick lining in the large bib for those messes that sometimes happen.  Double ruffled bow, tie neck strap and waist band.
 All 3 together, from L-R, sizes 4-7, 3-5 and 3-5
Showing length difference between these two size 3-5, the rest of the pattern was the same.
All available for $15 each.  Shipping extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!