Sunday 19 February 2012

2 Ladies Aprons ~ "Blue Christmas"

A special order is nearly complete ~ 2 Aprons that remind me of "Blue Christmas"
 I debate for what seems like days over which fabrics to use ~ then end up getting the opinions of my daughters and telling myself "just do it!"
 This one has a hidden button for adjustment at the neck.  As a "vertically challenged" woman, I find they are always too long in the neck for me.  I like to give women options!  Also like to think of a woman's changing body through pregnancies, etc, sometimes you need a little more room!

 My 14 year edited my photos for me ~ love when I can let them take over some of the duties.
 This one has a tie neck strap ...
and a rectangle style trim on a scalloped edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy your comments ~ thank you!